Yango is a dynamic and entrepreneurial media and communications agency operating within the fast paced and rapidly evolving media and technology space. Yango fuses media with technology to deliver great results for our clients. It’s an exciting place to be and we love what we do. We are passionate, hard-working and encourage new ideas and entrepreneurial thinking. At Yango you will be at the forefront of innovation in the industry, we will provide unlimited opportunity and support to be at your best and develop your career. Explore our website to learn more www.yango.com.au
The Client Solutions Manager fulfils a key role in helping to support the Senior Client Solutions Manager / Director in leading and growing key accounts. Your role will include (but is not limited to) tasks such as leading campaign strategy and campaign creation, assisting in the execution, reporting and optimisation of campaigns, assisting and overseeing website tagging, managing budgets and forecasts, responding to briefs and contributing to new business pitches.
Working in partnership with the Senior Client Solutions Manager / Director, you will build strong relationships with your clients built on the foundations of trust, delivery and respect. The delivery of outstanding work and ensuring client satisfaction are two critical pillars of your role.
Being a manager within the business, it is expected that you manage and set a positive example for junior staff members whilst demonstrating and enforcing the Yango values.
This is a fast paced and dynamic role, where you will be constantly learning and growing. As part of a high-performing team, you seek to deliver excellence in all that you do and are surrounded by like-minded individuals. To excel at this role, you will have need to be proactive, demonstrate confidence and most importantly be able to build strong client relationships. You will also have the proven ability to appropriately delegate tasks and assist in the effective management of workloads of your teammates.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Maintain frequent face to face, video, and phone contact with clients, to maintain relationships, ensure delivery of exceptional service and assist in the unearthing of new opportunities.
• Contribute to client meetings, always arriving promptly on time.
• Demonstrate proactivity and professionalism in dealing with clients, striving to always deliver high standards.
• Present to clients with confidence, authority, energy and positivity.
• Support and manage the response to brief process, following the agency framework and ensuring the involvement of the product streams and senior stakeholders where necessary.
• Assist in the creation of presentations and best practice documents, such as campaign strategy development, proposals and post-campaign reports.
• Ensure the reporting process across your client patch is delivered to the required standard and prior to the agreed deadline, maintaining consistent and insightful commentary.
• Manage the accurate delivery and management of campaign delivery, performance and budgets.
• Manage the creation and execution of media campaigns (including campaign setup, trafficking creative and reporting), supporting with implementation as and when required.
• Collaborate with other agency partners within the client’s village to deliver cohesive and integrated campaigns.
• Contribute to the evolution of existing and development of new Client Solutions product and process.
• Collaborate with the product streams to deliver positive client outcomes.
• Support the product streams as and when required.
• Contribute to the development of case studies for successful client campaigns.
• Assist in developing and maintaining open and collaborative working relationships with publisher, data and technology partners.
• Adhere to agency best practice relating to product and process.
• Contribute to the evolution of existing product and development of new product and process.
• Attain relevant industry qualifications (including but not limited to Google Partners) and ensure maintenance of qualifications ongoing, for self and team.
• Demonstrate the Yango values – “What’s the +1?”, Agile Learners & Doers, Taking Care, Simplifying the Complex.
• Actively participate in the +1 University training program, learning and developing new skills in the process.
• Work in collaboration with the product streams and the Client Solutions Stream to deliver on shared objectives.
• Demonstrate usage and adherence to agency processes and tools, including the correct usage of brand templates and the agency response framework.
• Demonstrate role model behaviour and assist in the growth and development of your team.
• Provide guidance and coaching, growing and developing of your direct reports via training, onboarding and development plans, and specialised instruction.
• Attend and actively participate in media publisher/technology/data presentations.
• Demonstrate initiative and proactivity in the way you work, identifying and articulating opportunities for improvement.
• Contribute to making Yango a better place to work through participation in agency initiatives relating to talent, culture, collaboration and quality work output.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of client remuneration models across current client patch.
• Support in the delivery of commercial targets across the team.
• Contribute to the development of opportunities to grow existing clients via strategic business planning.
• Assist in the delivery of accurate revenue forecasts and pipeline identification.
• Support the billing process across your client patch, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Contribute to new business pitches as and when required.
The following KPIs are the minimum requirements of this role. Your line manager will work with you to tailor bespoke KPIs that address your individual learning and development needs.
• Ensure all client documents and reports produced are accurate and of quality standard, and delivered prior to agreed deadlines.
• Demonstrate the development of positive working relationships with clients and agency partners.
• Assist in ensuring positive client satisfaction scores, as measured through our client satisfaction survey.
• Demonstrate innovation and creativity in recommendations to clients, at least 1 x per year per client.
• Contribute to the development of 1 x case study per quarter across client portfolio.
• Contribute to at least 1 industry award entry (agency or individual) per year.
• Contribute to the deployment of at least 1 x new / evolved agency process or product.
• Embody the Yango values – “What’s the +1?”, Agile Learners & Doers, Taking Care, Simplifying the Complex – and in doing so inspires others through the demonstration of role model behaviour for their team.
• Demonstrate how you have actively contributed to the improvement of Yango’s culture, creating positive outcomes for the business.
• Attend 90% of +1 University training sessions.
• Actively participate and present in all group training assignments.
• Attend 90% of media/publisher/technology presentations.
• Manage the learning and development of your team, guiding and supporting them to achieve their KPIs.
• Contribute to the development of Client Solutions best practice and assist in agency rollout and uptake.
• Accurately manage campaign delivery and budgets.
• Accurately forecast revenue across client base, to within 90% of actual.
• Support in the delivery of at least 1 proactive organic growth opportunity / proposal per client per year.
• Contribute to at least 1 new business pitch per year.
• Minimum 3yrs industry experience in either Marketing, Advertising or Media.
• Experience in digital campaign setup, optimisation, and reporting (across Google Ads, Facebook, Programmatic, etc.) preferred, but not mandatory
• Knowledge of current media and communication trends, with an understanding of how these might apply to our agency as well as our clients’ business.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well as part of a team.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Developing the ability to manage a team, growing and developing them by creating bespoke development plans and delivering constructive feedback.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong external relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
• Strong mathematical skills, with ability to manage budgets and derive insights from data.
• Advanced understanding and use of business software, such as Microsoft suite, particularly Excel and Google Docs.
• Strong experience in industry tools and technology, including but not limited to Roy Morgan, AQX, Google suite, DoubleClick suite, Facebook/Instagram Ads, etc.
Expectations of You.
• Dynamic and proactive, you bring positive energy and a can-do attitude to your role.
• Good presentation and communication skills with the objective of being able to successfully communicate their opinion with key stakeholders both internal and external.
• Well organised with strong attention to detail, numeracy skills and project management skills.
• Effective time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations of turn around times (both internally and externally).
• Ability to multi-task and manage the potential competing priorities of multiple clients.
• Ability to manage and support your direct reports – putting their well-being before yours.
• Demonstrate good levels of emotional intelligence, connecting and supporting your team and clients.
• Strong strategic, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate a keen interest in our industry through participation in learning and development opportunities, including those offered by the IMAA.
• Focused on continual self-development, actively seeking constructive feedback and modifying behaviour if required.
• Maintain client and business confidentiality, with an understanding of the appropriate information sharing boundaries.
Salary & Benefits.
TBC based on candidate
Send a CV and introductory email to email@example.com