Yango is a dynamic and entrepreneurial media and communications agency operating within the fast paced and rapidly evolving media and technology space. Yango fuses media with technology to deliver great results for our clients. It’s an exciting place to be and we love what we do. We are passionate, hard-working and encourage new ideas and entrepreneurial thinking. At Yango you will be at the forefront of innovation in the industry, we will provide unlimited opportunity and support to be at your best and develop your career. Explore our website to learn more www.yango.com.au
This entry level position is a critical support role to the Client Solutions stream. Day to day, you will analyse and interpret campaign data within media publisher platforms and via our proprietary platform Rubii, to assist you in the preparation of mid and post campaign client reporting. You will also assist in setting up and managing campaigns as well as undertaking a wide variety of duties supporting your team across client service, campaign implementation and optimisation, data analysis, finance, events and marketing. This is a fast paced and dynamic role, where you will be constantly learning and growing. As part of a high-performing team, you seek to deliver excellence in all that you do and are surrounded by like-minded individuals.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Manage the reporting process across your client patch to the required standard and prior to the agreed deadline.
• Accurately manage campaign implementation budgets and appropriate pacing.
• Contribute to client meetings, always arriving promptly on time.
• Capture and distribute notes from client meetings in a timely manner.
• Assist the team in the creation and execution of media campaigns, including but not limited to the creation of audiences, targeting parameters, optimisations, etc.
• Manage the trafficking of creative and live reporting, including tag management and creation.
• Support the team in campaign setup and management, including the processing of bookings.
• Conduct daily analysis of campaign delivery and performance, including internal tracking and reporting.
• Assist in the creation of presentations and best practice documents, such as campaign strategy development, proposals and post-campaign reports.
• Collaborate with the Product stream to deliver positive client outcomes.
• Support the Product stream as and when required.
• Contribute to the development of case studies for successful client campaigns.
• Assist in the development of open and collaborative working relationships with publisher, data and technology partners.
• Adhere to agency best practice relating to product and process.
• Contribute to the evolution of existing product and development of new product and process.
• Attain relevant industry qualifications (including but not limited to Google Partners) and ensure maintenance of qualifications ongoing.
• Demonstrate the Yango values – “What’s the +1?”, Agile Learners & Doers, Taking Care, Simplifying the Complex.
• Actively participate in the +1 University training program, learning and developing new skills in the process.
• Work in collaboration with the Product stream and the Client Solutions stream to deliver on shared objectives.
• Ensure clear lines of communications are kept open between Client Solutions and Product streams.
• Communicate effectively with line manager and other team members.
• Demonstrate usage and adherence to agency processes and tools, including the correct usage of brand templates and the agency response framework.
• Attend and actively participate in media publisher presentations.
• Contribute to making Yango a better place to work through participation in agency initiatives relating to talent, culture, collaboration and quality work output.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of client remuneration models across current client patch.
• Support in the delivery of commercial targets across the team.
• Support on new business pitches as and when required.
The following KPIs are the minimum requirements of this role. Your line manager will work with you to tailor bespoke KPIs that address your individual learning and development needs.
• Ensure all client documents and reports produced are accurate and of quality standard, and delivered prior to agreed deadlines.
• Demonstrate the development of positive working relationships with clients and agency partners.
• Capture and distribute notes from client meetings within 1 business day.
• Contribute to the development of 1 x case study per quarter across client portfolio.
• Embody the Yango values – “What’s the +1?”, Agile Learners & Doers, Taking Care, Simplifying the Complex – and in doing so inspire others.
• Demonstrate how you have actively contributed to the improvement of Yango’s culture, creating positive outcomes for the business.
• Attend 90% of +1 University training sessions.
• Actively participate and present in all group training assignments.
• Attend 90% of media publisher presentations.
• Accurately manage campaign delivery and budgets.
• Provide support on at least 1 x new business pitch per year.
• Given this is an entry level position, there is no prior work experience requirement.
• Tertiary education in a related field (e.g. Advertising, Commerce, Business, Marketing) is preferred but not mandatory.
• Knowledge of current media and communication trends, with an understanding of how these might apply to our agency as well as our clients’ business.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well as part of a team.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong mathematical skills, with ability to manage budgets and derive insights from data.
• Basic understanding and use of business software, such as Microsoft suite, particularly Excel and Google Docs
Expectations of You.
• Dynamic and proactive, you bring positive energy and a can-do attitude to your role.
• Developing presentation and communication skills with the objective of being able to successfully communicate their opinion with key stakeholders both internal and external.
• Well organised with strong attention to detail and numeracy skills.
• Basic understanding of project management principles.
• Ability to multi-task and manage the potential competing priorities of multiple clients.
• Good strategic, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate a keen interest in our industry through participation in learning and development opportunities, including those offered by the IMAA.
• Focused on continual self-development, actively seeking constructive feedback and modifying behaviour if required.
• Maintain client and business confidentiality, with an understanding of the appropriate information sharing boundaries.
Salary & Benefits.
TBC based on candidate
Send a CV and introductory email to email@example.com