Yango is a proudly independent full-service media and communications agency. We stay on the cutting edge of media to deliver client-centric solutions – from our product offering, to providing strategic recommendations and beyond. Delivering on our client’s needs and helping solve their business problems is at the core of what we do. Being a fully Aussie owned business with a true entrepreneurial spirit allows us to be incredibly agile in leading a fast-paced industry and finding solutions for our clients to help them grow.
We are different to our competitors because we were born as a digital agency, it is in our DNA. We have taken what we have learnt from planning and executing digital campaigns and apply that thinking more broadly across the media and communications spectrum. Data and technology underpin our approach, we factor this into our strategy and planning with a view on how this translates into business success metrics. We put customer experience first, considering the role of each touchpoint and how they interact with a brand, including both digital and non-digital experiences.
This entry level position is a critical support role to the Client Solutions stream. Day to day, you will analyse and interpret campaign data within media publisher platforms and via our proprietary platform Rubii, to assist you in the preparation of mid and post campaign client reporting. You will also assist in setting up and managing campaigns as well as undertaking a wide variety of duties supporting your team across client service, campaign implementation and optimisation, data analysis, finance, events and marketing.
This is a fast paced and dynamic role, where you will be constantly learning and growing. As part of a high-performing team, you seek to deliver excellence in all that you do and are surrounded by like-minded individuals.
Role & Responsibilities.
- Manage the reporting process across your client patch to the required standard and prior to the agreed deadline.
- Accurately manage campaign implementation budgets and appropriate pacing.
- Contributes to client meetings, always arriving promptly on time.
- Captures and distribute notes from client meetings in a timely manner.
- Assist the team in the creation and execution of media campaigns, including but not limited to the creation of audiences, targeting parameters, optimisations, etc.
- Manage the trafficking of creative and live reporting, including tag management and creation.
- Support the team in campaign setup and management, including the processing of bookings.
- Conduct daily analysis of campaign delivery and performance, including internal tracking and reporting.
- Assist in the creation of presentations and best practice documents, such as campaign strategy development, proposals and post-campaign reports.
- Support the Product stream as and when required.
- Contribute to the development of case studies for successful client campaigns.
- Develops open and collaborative working relationships with media and technology partners.
- Adheres to agency best practice relating to product and process.
- Demonstrates the Yango values – “What’s the +1?”, Agile Learners & Doers, Taking Care, Simplifying the Complex.
- Actively participates in the +1 University training program, learning and developing new skills in the process.
- Works in collaboration with the Product Stream and the broader Client Solutions team to deliver on shared objectives.
- Demonstrates usage and adherence to agency processes and tools, including the correct usage of brand templates and the agency response framework.
- Attends and actively participates in media publisher presentations.
- Contributes to making Yango a better place to work through participation in agency initiatives relating to talent, culture, collaboration and quality work output.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client remuneration models across current client patch.
- Supports in the delivery of commercial targets across the team.
- Supports on new business pitches as and when required.
The following KPIs are the minimum requirements of this role. Your line manager will work with you to tailor bespoke KPIs that address your individual learning and development needs.
- Ensures all client documents and reports produced are accurate and of quality standard.
- Demonstrates the development of positive working relationships with clients and agency partners.
- Captures and distribute notes from client meetings within 12-24hrs.
- Contributes to the development of 1 x case study per quarter across client portfolio.
- Embodies the Yango values – “What’s the +1?”, Agile Learners & Doers, Taking Care, Simplifying the Complex – and in doing so inspires others.
- Attends 90% of +1 University training sessions.
- Actively participates and presents in all group training assignments.
- Attends 90% of media publisher presentations.
- Accurately manages campaign delivery and budgets, with no overspends.
- Provides support on at least 1 new business pitch per year.
- Given this is an entry level position, there is no prior work experience requirement.
- Tertiary education in a related field (e.g. Advertising, Commerce, Business, Marketing) is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of current media and communication trends, with an understanding of how these might apply to our agency as well as our clients’ business.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong mathematical skills, with ability to manage budgets and derive insights from data.
Expectations of You.
- Dynamic and proactive, you bring positive energy and a can-do attitude to your role.
- Developing presentation and communication skills with the objective of being able to successfully communicate their opinion with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Well organised with strong attention to detail and numeracy skills.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in our industry through participation in learning and development opportunities.
- Focused on continual self-development, actively seeking constructive feedback and modifying behaviour if required.
- Maintains client and business confidentiality, with an understanding of the appropriate information sharing boundaries.
Salary & Benefits.
TBC based on candidate
Send a CV and introductory email to email@example.com